Wednesday 14 November 2012

Smart Girls are the Overthinkers

I've realised I really like just posting up interesting pictures/quotes like these. Going to start a new post label just for it: Daily Thinkers. Not going to have one everyday, but one to get people thinking for a day

Well here's the official first Daily Thinker.
For previous interesting thinkers I've posted: 

They all have to do with love but I really don't want that to be the main focus of all my Daily Thinkers, it just so happens this first one (and my previous two) is. 



post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

  1. hey i love the idea of daily thinker. :) yeah, smart girls are overthinkers... :)) which can make life sometimes a little confusing but hey, all for the better :P :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. why thank you :) hahaha, true that

    ReplyDelete