Tuesday 13 November 2012

Dream Closest!

I said I will be back on Friday and today's only Tuesday, so that was a lie. Couldn't help sneak a break and watch E News! Was thrown back by E!'s tour of Lisa Vanderpump's (from The Real Housewives of  Beverley Hill) closet.


Via: Hooked Don Houses
Wish there was a better quality photo but couldn't find one.

And so I just went on to discover more amazing closets online.

Via: Organizingla
For Him, for Her: That's so nice


Via: Houzz
Very Unrealistic: But I love how minimalistic it is


Via: Houzz
Classy: The chandelier is gorgeous

Via: Houzz
Vintage: Very different from all those I've seen, I actually really like this one!

Via: Houzz
For the Guys


Via: Vivilaivy


Via: peace.love.decor
Mirros, Chandelier, White Sofa... Heaven!

Via: thecityneversleeps-thatmakestwo tumblr
A TV as well? Serious?



Via: hollisterbabe56 tumblr


Via: woodenbrickwalls tumblr
I really like the cosy attic look. This place looks like a store though, with that one long rail.
Love the romantic decorations


Via: Elsonista
Now this just looks like a shop.


Via: runninginstilettoslkn
Another: For Her, For Him. Amazing dresses

image
Reminds me of horses, Polo shirts and the country hills.

image
Both Via: ashleigh7xo tumblr
Another for Him, for Her.


Via: fashionistazapatista tumbrl
Something more realistic... sort of.


Via: enchantedtomeeetyou tumblr
Look at the colour coordination!


Via: melissa-amanda tumblr


Via: situnderthesun tumblr
Would love something like this to sort out my messy jewellery heap


Via: deadfix


Via: indulgy
WOW! The decor for this is unbelievable! Really into the patterned walls.


Via: trendstruck
All White.


Via: indulgy

Planning to expand my wardrobe, right now it's a one door closest, by buying a two door KOMPLEMENT closet from Ikea.


Only two frames from this ... 7 frame closet.




 Excited!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment