Sunday 7 April 2013

The Great Escape

Man, I really need a vacation... somewhere far away. I just want to forget everything, leave everything, and explore, get lost in beautiful places, see new things and meet new people.

That's why Korea was so perfect. I want to do it again, different city, different people.
Click here for more personal quotes

Click here for more personal quotes

Click here for more personal quotes


Click here for more personal quotes

Click here for more personal quotes

Click here for more personal quotes

Not that it's not good here right now, I should be happy but I'm not feeling it. I feel like I've fallen into some kind of routine. I just really want to have a new perspective of things again. Refreshed.
I feel depressed for no particular reason. Nothing bad has happened. I'm usually the type to appreciate the small things in life. Exams are approaching and to feel so unmotivated isn't good. I can't study. Maybe the vacation I need is an adventure with my camera. Tomorrow. You and I Mr. Camera.  


post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment