Friday 5 April 2013

DT: Work hard, focus, move forward, avoid any distraction


I want to do big things. And with a brain that overthinks a lot, why not put it to good use and stop thinking about useless stuff. The last month or two has been dominated by the thoughts of boys. But recently I've been applying for internships, writing down my achievements and expressing the type of skills and hobbies I have. In that period, I was thinking very intensely about myself and not boys. I was thinking about my future and I realised I have a really bright future in front of me.       

I want to use my mind for something productive. I shall focus, work hard and move forward in building myself, avoiding distractions. I want to become someone influential, that's my goal in life. Not just influential to my future kids but influential to a large number of people. But first is first. Get good grades, graduate, get a good job, get good money, and use that money to build something that will allow me to be heard. 

Do What You Love and You'll Never Work a Day


Do What You LoveLove What You Do
      
My dream is to establish a career that I will love but will still be able to sustain my needs. This does mean I will stop thinking about boys... finally. And I can think about something that makes me feel better about myself instead of stuff that messes me over with confusion.


post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment