Friday 14 March 2014

The Secret Garden



by applesttar

The girl who found the key to the secret garden,
hid there trying to run away from the world beyond.
She tries to shut out her loneliness but no beauty could hide
the emptiness she carries inside.


This is my new attempt to have more fun, and bring more of me, of what I love. My passion with not just fashion but photography and stories. Over the past I've been so hyped up with trying to please people, trying to copy the other fashion bloggers, I had lost my sense of touch. This is what I love and I hope you love it too I really don't care whether you love it or not. It's time for me to embrace who I am and what I love and sharing them is part of the fun.  
The story of the girl who shuts away her feelings, I think is unintentionally/subconsciously a representation of me. Though not the loneliness part, I am very happy with all the friends and family currently in my life. There is no such thing as loneliness to me. But it is me when it comes to shutting out negative emotions... I don't even know if I'm shutting them out, or they simply don't exit... I've always thought break ups meant tears and death but I've never been happier.


On a side note, I love going through my family's wardrobe. Whether it be my brothers' wardrobe for some 'boyfriend looks' or my mum's wardrobe for some gorgeous vintage looks. Well here's one of them.   
That beautiful floral skirt altered to fit on the waist instead of the hip... hence cutting off at my knee instead of shins. It's beautiful, embracing all those memories my mother had in it, now sharing new ones with me. Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment