Tuesday 11 March 2014

That Rare OOTD

Now that I've shut Infatuations by Elle down I wanted
 to recap my favourite issue and favourite photos from that
 issue. After all, this blog has been deprived  of OOTD
 for way too long. 








































What I love about these two photos is that they really make the clothes look expensive, despite being purchased in cheap outlet places in Southern China [except that denim shirt]. And what's even more important is these photos aren't typical. They are more editorial, with more artistic elements involved. I'm putting photography first because I feel that is where it truly pays off. It's not the typical OOTD, there's emotions, there's stories. My view on fashion is more than expression of personality. 

Fashion is an art.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment