Sunday 20 January 2013

Looks Aren't Everything. Believe me, I'm a model - Cameron Russel

I found this REALLY interesting and kind of eye-opening. Like I knew the truth deep down but when she actually said it out and I heard them, and digested them, it really strengthens the truth, the truth about IMAGE in LIFE. Wish it didn't cut off in the end because I wanted to listen to more.


The most interesting thing that I got from this talk was the fact that she is not what she is portrayed in the photos. Something kind of obvious, because it's work, it's not in their power/position to direct the shoot, they are the employees, not the employers.... but yet something everyone tends to oversea. Those images of her during work, and out of work are really eye-opening.

post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment