Thursday 16 February 2012

Elle Singapore, Feb 2012


Image #1: Love the make-up, very sweet and girly. Love the rosy lips. 
Image #2: The shoes look like they can take-flight, really caught my attention!
Overall: The hair is very casual, something worth trying out for a day-out.  

Credits to Zhang Jingna, she's an amazing photographer and I really admire her.

Firstly, great news! I have finally managed to add a 'like' button to the blog. You may or may not know how difficult it is to find a like button that not a 'reaction' or a 'facebook like' button. So after so much hard-work, I hope you guys will use it and give my posts a thumbs up even if you don't want to comment.

Secondly, bad news! Having installed the new 'like' button means all my previous comments will no longer show up on my blog. I can still read them when I go 'edit posts' but they are no longer visible to the public, which is really sad because you guys have written some amazing comments!

But no worries, let's mark this as a fresh start! Either thumbs up my posts or comment away! Thanks everyone for supporting this blog by taking time to read it even if you haven't followed it yet. I really appreciate it!


post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

  1. Fashionablememories23 July 2013 at 17:16

    I like the makeup look on the second photo more :) I'm sorry that im no help on your  problems since I'm new to blogging. If i figure out how to make the comments appear again, I will let you know. Thank you for sharing these two photos.  

    ReplyDelete