Monday 20 February 2012

Miss Chinese WA Pageant

Myolie Wu And Kate Tsui (promoting 40th Miss Hong Kong Pageant 2012)

If you've read my post I Wanna Be A Model you would know that I've always wanted to enter a pageant. And since I have recently turned 17 in November, my time to shine is very close. I am from Perth, a small quiet city in Australia, which has grown over the years. There are actually pageants here, and not just ones that end when the night ends, the winners actually have the chance to participate in international pageants, the motivation behind it all, to travel and see the world and meet new people. 

The 2011 Miss Chinese WA was the first runner-up at the Miss Chinese World 2011. Li Zhu Jun, 22, is from Perth who also won the subsidiary title of Miss Body Beautiful (shouldn't it be Miss Beautiful Body?).  


The participation eligibility for age is 18-30 years old. I haven't actually heard of pageants that accept women 30 years old, but because Perth is such a small city they have no choice but to widen up the age bracket to receive the proper amount of participants to actually run a pageant. If someone is 30 and think they still got it then there no reason why they shouldn't be able to enter, especially since 30 now appears to be the new 20 with many celebrities (whatever ethnicity) appearing extremely young at the age of 30.



Do I look like a possible pageant winner? 
   I'm still a girl. Until I look more mature, and with sophistication, I don't think I'm ready.

post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment