Thursday 23 February 2012

SNSD YoonA at the Burberry Prorsum Fashion Show

Korean SNSD members Tiffany, YoonA and Seohyun had been invited to attend the 2012 Burberry Prorsum Fashion Show in London. Among the three beautiful members I have to say I am absolutely in love with YoonA's green Burberry dress, it's an amazing olive green that goes very well with the colour of Asian skin. I am also really love her hair! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...







The trench-coat seems to be really popular and I think it's a beautiful stylish way to keep warm in the cold weather such as London. It adds a highly sophisticated edge to the outfit. I have bought a trench-coat this time when I went back from Carol&John and I hope to style it with a dress this winter. In Australia it's still Spring so I still need to wait until the weather cools and I can finally wear all the winter clothes I bought from China. 


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Wow she does look lovely in that dress and I love all of the shoes she is wearing!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2.  Beautiful! :)

    liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete