Tuesday 7 May 2013

LIU WEN: Met Gala 2013

I'm surprised the Red Carpet Fashion Awards still hasn't posted her outfit yet, I guess because there aren't any proper photos yet. Either way, I happy to fill this void.
My, my, my. Liu Wen is my no.1 supermodel for so many reasons.

This is her look!!




She is wearing Alexander McQueen. Revealed 15 hours ago with this posted on her Facebook:
Psst...unscramble the random phrase below to find out which designer Liu Wen will be wearing to the Met Gala tonight! She will be on the Red Carpet very soon...



The theme is "Punk: Chaos to Couture".
She is definitely my bested dressed of the event looking at all the others so far. She is unbeatable. Amazing!
Punk with glamor. Not boring at all, and not too much. Perfection!



post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment