Friday 14 February 2014

An Epiphany On Commitment

I had an epiphany.
And I can't say it's a good one.

The girl who believes in commitment, can't stay committed.
It sparked in me as I was having a conversation about watching TV series and in further recollection, it's become a joke among one of my close friends, that I am unable to finish a single TV series.

And I realised it's because, up to some point, they bore me. And then I relate this to commitment... and relationships.

I get bored. I can't stay committed.
Oh dear lord. Thank god I didn't head into another relationship before realising this.

For The Times When You Feel Like You Own The World by arisV8
by arisV8

Back to researching horoscopes, and they say this:

What it's Like to Date a Sagittarius Woman:


She has a great attitude and always seems to be on the go. Sagittarius woman is for the man with lots of energy and creativity. She likes unconventionality and change (unconventional is my word, my first ever monthsary was having McDonalds' takeaway on a basketball court in the rain), so whisk her away last second to somewhere unplanned and uncharted and she will remember you forever (my first love did that to ask me out, whisked me away at an unknown time to an unknown place). In order for her to stay, you have to keep her happy. If she gets unhappy or bored, she won't bother to fix any problems, she will just walk out and never look back (unfortunately that's what I'm doing now). Fortunately, it is not that difficult to keep her happy. Be her friend, she does not take love to seriously anyway, if you are her companion, love will blossom after that. Let her have her freedom (YES, I love my freedom), flirt with her (he hasn't flirted with me ever since... he met me) and take the relationship slowly, do not rush her (when I am rushed, I get scared and I run). Be truthful, genuine, positive and adventurous and never play mind games (oh how I hate mind games, I thought it was only because I've been raised in a household filled with guys). The lucky man will not only have a wonderful fun relationship but an adventurous companion as well. 


How to Attract Sagittarius:


Talk to them, ask them questions about themselves, share stories, make them laugh, but do not pry into intimate details about their life. Keep your emotional distance and they will be attracted to you. Easy (that's because I don't need another emotional mess, I strive to avoid emotions). Suggest an outdoor date, something wild and wacky like floating on a boat down the river then having a picnic by the riverside, anything (that sounds... amazinggg). They love activities. These are the easiest people to get a date with but don't think that this is written in stone, they are the biggest commitment phoebe of all zodiac signs (mhm! Damn right, and I thought it was because of personal experiences). Enjoy the time you've spent with Sagittarius and be prepared to move on or at least share them with others because they will be doing the same. All in good fun.


One Of These Days 7 by EdgarBerg
by EdgarBerg

I guess I really need to make sure the man can keep me on my toes if I am to go into the next relationship. He needs to be exciting, spontaneous (that word was all my first love ever used on himself but they were all just so, words...), adventurous. I need good excitement, not drama, there's a big difference. This epiphany I had is about a problem, my problem, but at least now I can now search for the solution. 

Commitment phoebe, that is I.  

post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment