Sunday 6 April 2014

FASHINSPIRATION: Flat Shoes



Time for some inspiration on shoes!
Moving away from the usual sneakers and flats,
let's get spammed with some more interesting shoes!

So far, in terms of shoes for everyday, I've resulted to either sneakers of flats. Those are the other two types of shoes I wear. Rarely boots or sandals. But I'm trying to become more versatile, because seriously, some outfits don't match with sneakers or flats, but heels!
I'm stocked up in heels but I'm not the type to wear them out in the day. Heels for me are attention-grabbing, something I'm not comfortable with, especially for uni. So what to do... well the solution is simple. SHOPPING!! Time to shop for interesting flat shoes to diversify my shoe collection.
Without further ado, let's begin the spam of inspiration!
\






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment