Saturday 27 October 2012

Priceless Tumblr Content: Being Random

Just going to splash a whole lot of random funny and interesting things here. mostly funny though.
disneymom:

disneygirldreams:

meekos-crackers:


brazilianheartamericansoul:
ACTUALLY:
Jasmine was in an arranged marriage and didnt want to marry someone she didn’t love
Snow White cleaned and cared for them and wasn’t sleeping with them
Pinocchio avoided lying and was actually doing all he did to save his father and become a real boy
Robin hood stole from the rich that were stealing from the poor via taxes
Tarzan was raised by fucking apes
Sleeping beauty was in a coma and only the kiss from her true love could bring her to life
Cinderella was a slave
Don’t try to use my childhood to justify you being a whore




Reblogging for the commentXD

ACTUALLY: Jasmine wasn’t in an arranged marriage.  She wasn’t engaged and she wasn’t married.  But I agree with everything else.
Love her so much!

And just something Big Bang related: http://annelise93.tumblr.com/post/33816437178
http://leader-gyuzizi.tumblr.com/post/33798103955
They're so funny, makes me want to have friends like them, that just go crazy and hit each other. I think I am too reserved in front of my friends for them to go really crazy in front of me and hit me. Why am I so reserved? I wish I could be like the crazy violent, rude 'me-at-home' all the time, so free, so effortless... and not care how others think of me. 




is your dentist also your therapist?
Your dentist should quit being a dentist and become a philosopher
my dentist just tells me i need to floss more
(via daesungvip)



Fangirling? Excuse me but I am more mature than that.
I fanwoman, thank you very much.
Fanwoman? I fanlady, peasant.
Fanlady? I fanqueen, peasant.
Fanqueen? I fangoddess, mortal.
Fangoddess? I fanbeyonce, bye. 
Fanbeyonce? I FanDARK LORD SATAN RULER OF HELL IMMORTAL LEADER OF THE ARMY OF LUCIFER 

Just realised the priceless stuff that tumblr has, maybe I should get an account too, but when I say I should do something, I never end up doing it... Just means one more account to look after, eh, too much effort. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment