Tuesday 14 August 2012

LISTEN: Taylor Swift New Song - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

Taylor Swift is launching another new album! RED

It will be released on October 22nd, but if you want a taste of the album, you can purchase one of the singles from her album from itunes already, called "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together".


The song is different to her usual country-type music, but I really like the change for this single. Can't wait to hear the rest of her album. You can listen to her single here, just click play below:



post signature Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

  1. haha, yes, I'm already listening to this song on replay on youtube. The lyric video for it has been released and you can hear it on repeat by simply putting repeat between the "youtube.com" i.e.  
    http://www.youtuberepeat.com/watch?v=gcMn_Eu-XTE&feature=player_embedded

    You are right, the lyric is still really powerful like the rest of her songs. And I really love the part that she talks too, adds depth to the song. Love her voice <3

    Thanks for replying, I'm now following you because you are such a great contributor to my blog it won't be right if I don't do the same for yours :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lyric video, it's very cute. Thanks for share it
    Oh thanks for following me! You're a nice person and a great blogger :)
    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's different from what she used to do, but it stays in my mind! I alredy find my myself sing the song. The chorus is wonderful. And i love the part when she talk ("he calls me up and he's like, I still love you..), she plays a funny voice :)
    It might sounds different but the lyrics is still powerful and about the young people experiences (love experiences). I always love her lyrics because they are so true and seems so real, you know, it can happens with you! 
    And Taylor looks gorgeous with red lipstick :)
    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete