Sunday 3 June 2012

Glow Baby Glow!

Last night was the last time I was going to relax, now it's time to study in hard core mode. But here's the last post I will do for the next two weeks, from my friend's 18th Glow Party!


My close high school friend Narani!

Never knew my legs were so toned from that angle, being (alright) tall makes me see myself in a distorted fashion, always saw them as large and fleshy, now it looks slightly too skinny. The Jacobs Ladder must have helped tone them up though!


Apple Bottom Jeans [Jeans]

Boots with the fur [With the fur]

The whole club was lookin at her

She hit the flo [She hit the flo]
Next thing you know
Shawty got low low low low low low low low





Love that song!

Did the Jacob's Ladder in the morning at King's Park for a last minute intense work-out, as if I'm about to hit the Victoria Secret runway at night (since I am showing my belly). If you don't know what the Jacob's Ladder is, it's
a place where many people go for intense a workout basically just running (or walking when you get so intensely tired you feel dizzy and are about to throw up) up the stairs. It's extremely long and rather steep so doing those four times (up and down counting as once) was enough for me to struggle for breath and with vision as well as attempting to keep my breakfast inside of me.

It's really good though. Feel awesome afterwards (after the queasiness has passed), will definitely go again! Hopefully can improve and go for five rounds or even more!

Here are some more photos.

Sorry for being so narcissistic again, but I am really stunned by how long, and not fat, my legs look from a point of view different from my own... 

My friend's birthday cake. Butter Sponge!! Yummm~ two other friends chipped in as well but my friend on the right is the one who made it. Spent 5 hours! So beautiful! And also, happy birthday to Kathy in the middle! Birthday girl!! <3  

Angela my angel, another really close friend of mine. Probably the closest in uni since many of our classes are together.

Glow Baby Glow! That's what I'm talking about! Those UV lights make fluro look awesome, even my teeth actually. I look like I have vampire teeth, hahaha. Maybe should of kept my mouth closed in this pic.

Awkward photo where the guy who had (hoping he doesn't anymore) a crush on me, puts his hand around my waist and I'm tightening my arm in that area so he couldn't sqeeze his hand through. But there he was still trying to wiggle his fingers around me. Think it's not over yet -_-


Louise K, my dance floor soul mate! Damn this girl knows how to party hard!

Never wore anything so revealing before. Even looking at it now I'm slightly shocked.

Looks more comfortable to my eyes with the denim jacket on...

Self-shots time!!



Dolly Wink eyelashes <3, first time using good quality fake lashes! Now I can never turn back




Well that's all for now, time to go back to studying! Good luck to me!! Can't wait for winter vacation in two weeks! Wooh!

post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Looks like a lot of fun! 

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete