Thursday 14 June 2012

Ab Fab: from Style.com

This is taken directly from style.com so please go check it out here.
But here are my favourites from the slideshow. 


I love this collaboration with the high pencil skirt. Not too revealing and makes the top look really classy, instead of raunchy.

Love this look the most out of every one of them! The cut outs add an amazing touch.

Subtle crop top for the less daring, ones like me.

Flowering prints are also in, two trends in one!




I really like this looks too. The checkered top is adorable but paired with that lace pencil skirt just lifts it high up the price ladder. 

Now here's my look from this trend, taken from my friend's 18th glow party photos:




post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment