Saturday 23 July 2011

What's the Deal with Heels?

This is going to be my last blog entry and I believe the next blog entry will be for my graduation. Excited! But right now I should focus in getting the highest grade I can potentially reach. A few days ago I went out to a nearby park for a photography day, last time I will be able to breathe that fresh air with a peaceful mind. Anyway, here’s the look of that day. I really don’t have time to dress up these days so I went for something casual and simple but you can never go wrong with a pair of heels (the ones I talked about on my first blog entry). Also I found out how to make my photos better quality, the size that I upload the photos don't even matter, you just need photobucket, have a html and wala! So much better quality than the previous ones I have uploaded!

They can surely do wonders. Heels, though painful at times, can really elongate your legs and hence also making you appear slimmer. Not only that, they give this awesome edge that brings this simple and casual outfit to a whole new level, unlike if I were to simply wear some sneakers. It’s a new transformation step in my life, I am starting to wear heels more often but I still remain in sneakers around my friends since they are not the type to go to such an edgy extent… just a matter of age, we’re all still young. I just really need to practice and wear heels more often because I still struggle to wear them for long periods of time. There are females who think whoever helped create heels should have just killed themselves instead of tormenting all of us, but then there are those who express extreme gratitude to such a creation. My view, yes they are painful but girls go to all extents just to look and feel good. Wear heels with a sense of balance (no pun intended) such that you don’t wear them all the time, feet and leg muscles need rest and the bones will change shape if worn too regularly.  Well here’s a photo I took at the park. Enjoy!


Louise XX

No comments:

Post a Comment