Monday 11 November 2013

HAIRINSPIRATION

I'm going to be away for 2 months and away in cities with languages I am not fluent in so I won't be brave enough to get my hair done whilst I'm overseas. This is why I'm going to get the chop before I leave. And it'll also be easier to manage in the cold weathers I'm heading into. I want short, but not too sure, so here's the inspiration:

In the past we’ve seen Selena Gomez rocking pieces of Dogeared jewelry, and her Teen Vogue photoshoot was no exception! In this shot she wore a Dogeared Gold Dipped Peace Sign Necklace, which can be yours for just $58.
Buy it HERE
She’s also wearing a Hache top, Baldwin shirt, A.P.C coat and Catbird jewelry.
If you like Selena’s Peace necklace you’ll love these:
 
Rita Ora In Calvin Klein Collection - 2013 MTV EMAs
Nikki Reed In Camilla and Marc - 11th Annual Lupus LA Hollywood Bag Ladies Luncheon
Grey-Mer-Side-Zip-Bootie-Nikki-Reed




modelsandperfection:

Candice Swanepoel and Shanina Shaik at VS fashion show rehearsals

Emmy Rossum and Jane Levy at a Lucky Magazine party, February 2nd, 2012.

Emmy Rossum at the American Theatre Ballet’s Fall Gala, October 7th, 2009.

Emmy Rossum and John Legend attend the grand opening of The W, Washington DC, October 8th, 2009.

post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment