Sunday 6 October 2013

Epiphany: New generation of Lovers

Wow, I just had an epiphany.



by ezorenier

I can't expect him to be like the traditional guy my parents expect him because I am no traditional girl. Yes, I am conservative but that's the only traditional element about me. I don't cook, I don't clean, and I place huge importance in my education and intelligence. There is nothing traditional about that.

And he doesn't expect me to cook, to clean, to be a stay-at-home wife when we get married. He says he will allow me to go out and work even though he says his mother expects his sons' wives to cook and clean. I can't be so selfish and expect something of him that he doesn't expect of me.

This is a new generation. New standards.

We have different things that attract us in this new generation.

He can love me and care for me in a different form. Just because he doesn't do it the traditional way does not mean that he loves and cares for me any less.

Thank you epiphany.

post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment