Sunday, 26 August 2012

Be Bold, Be Blue

Went shopping for heels yesterday at Karrinyup shopping centre, heading to departments stores such as Myer and David Jones in particular. Thought I'll dress up a bit since I was on a fashion mission: to get a pair of go-to black heels. I wore these blue heels on my mission because I just love the comfort of sandal heels, plus they were easy to take on and off with zips at the back, suitable taking them on and off to try other shoes. 



Unfortunately I did not complete my mission in the day, but I was never the less determined to complete it no matter what. I was in love with the Tony Bianco "Precious" heels in 'Black Chicago' from Myer for $169.95 and found a really similar pair at Novo for only $79.95, but the straps were too lose around my foot so I didn't end up buying them. Really, almost $100 difference for a tighter strap around the foot? I was quite saddened, I've never been a person who chases brands, only style.

PRECIOUS 
So I went home, empty handed and hopped onto the internet to see what the prices are online. Novo was having a great deal with a promotional coupon, just type in 'STEPUP' for 25% all heels and wedges. Next I looked at the price on Tony Bianco's website and found out that they were also having a promotional coupon deal of 30%, even better! Simply type in 'Celebration'. 

This meant I save $51 on all $169.95! Amazing! And then I saw all other stunning black heels and was reminded with how much I originally liked this one:
NALA

They were the "Nala" heels. And so I was finally faced with a dilemma, which one?? I ended up choosing "Nala" because I was inspired by these two supermodels.




Note: The photo of my outfit of the day is a sneak peak of what I am getting up to for my 'Infatuations' blog, which I have still not prepared enough work to publish on there yet, not satisfied with it yet to show the whole world.


post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

  1. I truly like your style to go shopping, it's very pratical and chic. Your blouse is so pretty, and you have a beautiful hair and I love those loose curls in the end.
    I hate so much when I go shopping and come back to home empty handed, it's so disappointing! Luckly you ended up to buy what you want. Honestly I love both shoes, it would a hard choice to me. But the shoes which you chose look really beautiful dressed in Gisele and Doutzen.
    I'm excited to know your new blog :)Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, thank you for your comment, glad someone understands how hard it is to choose from two pairs of amazing shoes! You really are such a great person because I am really touched by your consistent comments :)

    ReplyDelete