Thursday, 20 October 2011

I Wanna Be A Model





I'm Turning 17 in a little more than a month and I'm still trying to find my place in the world. I wanted to be a model and compared to average asians I'm tall but I'm am by no means a model's height. 166cm is where I'm at and I'm hoping I can still get taller after graduating, when all the stress is gone, and achieve 168cm.

If not a model I want to enter a pageant like Miss Melbourne Chinese or Miss Sydney Chinese and hopefully get to Miss Chinese International, that's where the big dreams lie by it's so far away. That's what all dreams feel like right? But there's always an achiever. Every year a Miss Chinese INternational is crowned and each year some girl's dream is achieved... but facing reality, there are thousands of girls who's dreams were crushed... working hard pays off, but only for ONE (or two, or three for runner ups). I have the intelligence but I don't think I have the looks. But it's one life and why not take the opportunities in life so you'll not regret anything when you're... say 80....

I've wanted to be a fashion designer when I was young, a model, an actress, a singer... all the little kiddy dreams have come and gone. But I'm serious about entering a pageant.

This is the journal of my journey and it's all just started!

Louise xx



3 comments:

  1. You have such wonderful goals~~ Good luck to you! If you continue on with your dreams I am sure you will get there ^o^

    xoxo Tifuani

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's nice, go pursue your dream ^^ wish u a good luck <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do have a stylish face; so adorable. :) I wish you well with your goals!

    ReplyDelete